BFI Education Services Co., Ltd
IB And IGCSE Business Studies And Economic Teacher
Min Education Level
- Encourage high standards in all aspects of school life, particularly in student progress
- Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the school
- Promote a school culture which is positive, purposeful and professional
- Support and motivate students, teachers and other school employees
- Encourage consultation, review and improvement
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential
- Set homework according to policy and pertinent to the student’s ability and wider workload
- Appropriate degree or Minimum three years’ teaching experience in IB and IGCSE Business Studies and Econimic.
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background .
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
How many years of teaching experiences?
Where do you live now?
How much your expected salary is?
More Similar Jobs
Elementary School Chinese Language Teacher
Elementary School Spanish Language Teacher
English Language Instructor
Myanmar Studies Teacher
Teachers - Business And IT (HND), IGCSE, A-Level
IGCSE English Language Teacher - Native Speaker
Primary English Language Teacher
IELTS English Language Teacher - Native Speaker
Math Teacher (A Level)
Engineering And Computer Science Teacher
Secondary English Language Teacher-Native Speaker
Share with a Friend