Yoma Bank is currently recruiting for an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) Assistant Manager to join its very dynamic Marketing and Communications Department. IMC Assistant Manager will be responsible for internal, external communications and PR of an assigned product or brand. The role will project manage, plan and develop marketing campaigns while liaising with Product Teams and dealing with PR, marketing agencies and the media. The post will be reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications.
We are a diverse group of experienced communications and marketing professionals who work towards a common goal: serving our business and people and clearly communicating the Yoma Bank brand in all our marketing activities.
It will be a challenging, versatile and fast-paced role, but a hugely rewarding one. Future-proof your career with Yoma Bank.
As one of the lead member of IMC Team, this role will work closely within the Marketing Department as well as with the Product Teams based on the assigned product and services. He/ She will be involved in the creative development and execution of promotional campaigns for Yoma Bank’s product and services across all consumer touch-points including traditional and non-traditional mediums: TV/Film, OLV, OOH, Radio, Digital, Social in partnership with key stakeholders within the marketing and brand ecosystem.
IMC Assistant Manager will collaborate with multiple cross-functional departments including Technology, Product, Social and Digital Marketing and Brand Marketing to plan, deliver fully integrated and strategic marketing campaigns.
He/ She will ccontribute to the building of a high performance team by helping to grow digital marketing expertise of team members while maintaining an open and collaborative team culture.
IMC Development, Planning and Execution:
- Possess a thorough understanding of consumer behavior on how they consume and apply the insight to marketing strategy for increased brand awareness and drive demand of Yoma Bank’s products and services.
- Develop, implement and execution of holistic marketing communications strategy that assists in promotion and awareness of the product and services (ATL/BTL/TTL)
- Drive the IMC planning process to deliver the business objectives working with internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Deliver strong insights that results in relevant and resonating solves (to tensions) reflecting the role of Brand (Purpose and Value Proposition), products and services.
- Build and develop GTM plans with Product Team and be the lead for all marketing efforts.
- Develop the communication requirements, create a timeline/content plan and execute for GTM creatives and contents
- Draft and propose a creative direction in alignment with brand strategy, business direction and go to market plans
- Implement frameworks, checklists and calendar of content for action and evaluating the effectiveness of communication activities
- Meet potential partners/media for marketing collaboration and create promotion ideas
- Ensure alignment with brand guidelines and messaging
- Plan, maintain budget and manage payment related process
- Work with Social/Digital Team to monitor and improve the whole CX process
- Hold an intermediate knowledge on SEO, SEM, Digital media planning, buying and reporting
- Work together with the Events Team to coordinate seminars, events and launches
- Develop a deep understanding of emerging business / market trends, technologies, business intelligence and competitive threats to share back with the business and ensure strategy is aligned
- Optimal communication effort to drive efficient result
- Be passionate about productivity and liberate funds to fuel more initiatives or make initiatives better
- Maximize budgets and plans for effectiveness and efficiencies through better planning and buying, seeking partner values
- Challenge the norm, no matter how important they seem – if they do not strategically, economically and scientifically make sense, eliminate them, even if some interest groups put up resistance
- Ability to manage ad hoc tasks and manage the high traffic for the interdepartmental projects
- In collaboration with Leadership Team, identify agencies and partners, negotiate SOW, manage and inspire, build capability, compensate and evaluate based on business objectives
- Co-ordinate agency and production companies' selection process and manage relationship
- Develop creative briefs that clearly articulate communication objectives and success criteria to inform and direct agency and partner creative development
- Manage multiple agencies and partners to concept, develop and execute all creative that is relevant to each brand’s positioning and target audiences
- Management of agency and campaign timeline to ensure timely implementation
- Cultivate relationships with media and journalists, including TV, radio, print media and online journalists
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 5-8 years of local or international Brand or a marketing agency experience, a track record of handling multiple projects, and have worked in development of successful Brand and IMC Campaigns. Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform while maintaining excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Possess negotiation, influencing, and relationship building skills. Digital-first mindset with ability to be agile and flexible in thinking. High energy, maturity, leadership, and holds attention to details with the ability to serve as a unifying force, and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels. Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all team members, cross-functional teams, third parties, and other departments. Given the transformational nature of the opportunity, a can-do approach and strong collaborative skillset are highly required.