• Coordinate with local merchandising team and oversea suppliers what we want and necessary requires, sourcing new product to develop for Import.• To increase the share of import items initiatives to improve the margin and drive the business and also increase the import initiatives for all categories.• To find good quality products, fair price in suitable with our market in Asian countries as well as Global.• Arranging in contract terms, payment process, shipment, checking FDA issue and Import License, making of promotion, sampling activity, marketing activity for Gondola and display.• Deal with relative departments, including Account & Finance and Government office with good relationship.• Make sure upon FDA process and align with government policy as well as company.• Analysis the price & landed costs and submit the report on time to Merchandising Director and provide the complete document in details.• Drawing the costing process for import items, preparing the import license and checking B/Lfor shipments and arrange the sample for testing from the suppliers, sale review and stock checking.
• Bachelor degree• Minimum 5-7 years import experience• Good leadership skills and motivational skills for import team is a must• MS-office, Numerical skill & Analytical skills is a must• Fluent in English.
* Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.