TCIS Inspection Myanmar CO.,Ltd
- Performs agricultural commodities inspection directed, in accordance with applicable work instructions, in the country or abroad.
- Personnel safety equipment, documents, stamps and tools are to be used as set out in Office of Commodity Standard.
- Respects the safety rules applicable within the site of work, as defined by client’s requirements.
- Monitor and report back to Operation department the results of assessment of the quality and quantity of agricultural commodities inspected (Rice).
- Follows company policy/tools/procedure i.e. Code of Ethics, Risk Management
- Watch for potentially hazardous working conditions or work practices and report them to supervisor or operation manager as soon as possible.
- Other assignments by direct line manager.
1. Myanmar nationality, male sex (male only)
2. Aged 22 years old and above .
3. Qualifications for level 10 or higher
4. At least 2 years experience in quality rice inspection work.
5. Can use Application Line and have Line Account.
6. Know and use measuring instruments well
7. Able to work outside Yangon
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Safety Inspector (For Thilawa SEZ)
Regulatory Affairs Assistant (Cosmetics)
Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
Electrical QA QC
Civil QA QC
Share with a Friend