MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
● University degree from an accredited school in Interior Design (preferred) or Architecture.
● Proven experience (min 10 years) leading teams while managing complex, large-scale projects.
● Experience in Design Management during the construction phase of 4 or 5 Stars Hotel, High End Residential and Luxury Retail
● Ideally some experience of client-side roles.
● Knowledge of all facets of project delivery from design, technical drawings, specification and FF&E coordination is required.
● Experience integrating interior design with architectural and MEP elements.
● Knowledge in procuring FFE and artwork for hospitality projects.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
● Experience of working in Asia specifically, Myanmar experience preferred, but not essential.
● More senior candidates will be considred but on the basis this is a detailed oriented position, requiring a proactive and focused approach. It is not solely management.