1 – OBJECTIVES
• Manage the day to day operation of the accounting department and its associated functions of all of De Heus Myanmar Operation.
• Overall Responsibility for costing, pricing, assets accounting, and financial management and disbursement including training in this fields and internal financial regulations of De Heus Myanmar Ltd.
2 – REPORTING LINE
• Chief Accountant and Head of Finance & Accounting
3 – GOAL
• Success in developing structure of Finance Department
• Success in prepare all required intra-company reporting, month-end and year-end closing.
• Success in developing and executing the financial strategy to achieve operating budget targets
• Success in implementation of effective financial controls and risk management
• Success in creating financial procedures and daily financial management.
4 – TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement yearly audit plan for assigned region or the whole business unit. Accountable for the development and coordination of the internal auditing activities.
• Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data etc
• Perform and control the full audit cycle and determine internal audit scope
• Prepare and present reports of audit’s results and document process
• Be mainly responsible for internal and external audits and act as the representative of accounting team
• Provide independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identify loopholes and measure the cost savings
• Recommend corrective actions and suggest improvements
• Maintain open communication with management and all department and staff
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• BSc or MSc degree in Finance or Accounting
• ACCA and CPA degree (preferable)
6 – EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years’ experience in internal audit position, preferable at manufacturing company
• Experience working with information technology staff to manage finance and accounting software packages
• Experience managing a diverse team ( mix of junior, mediocre and senior staff)
7 – SKILLS
• Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
• Ability to multi task and handle a fast paced work environment
• Ability to self-manage, prioritize.
• Excellent in communication skill.
• Strong personal attitude and coordinate with all department when checking expenses invoices.
Bonus & Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.De Heus is in the process of establishing their first production facility in Myanmar. Prior to the grand opening we will already be in need of talented and ambitious people to join our company. If you think you are the right person to join our team, do not hesitate to apply and we would be happy to meet you soon in our office in Yangon!