I. Experience, Functional Skills and Knowledge Areas
· Education and qualifications: Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science or Technology
· Functional skills and knowledge areas:
· At Least 3 years Mobile Application Experience with iOS development
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Knowledge of other third-party libraries, APIs ,web technologies and UI/UX standards
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments etc.
· Proficient understanding of design pattern such as MVC, MVP, MVVM and VIPER
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Sourcetree
· Familiarity with continuous integration (CI)
· Experience with unit and automate test
· Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytic, Crashlytics.
· Experience in building applications that can handle Unicode/Zawgyi display
· Knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems and strong programming skills, designing & development with native and hybrid
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· Proper documentation and systematic archival of all project source codes and binary Proficient with Objective-C or Swift , and Cocoa Touch
· Language requirements:
English and Burmese (fluent written and spoken)