Junior Engineer (M&E) - Supervise and check subcontractor’s works at site according to design drawings, specifications, shop drawings, method statement, local codes and regulations - Prepare weekly work schedules and documents - Manage and supervise workmen and subcontractors in the site to make sure standards of building performance, quality, time & cost schedules and safety are complied with - Responsible for keeping daily work record, including additional work claims to the clients and from the subcontractors - Assist to design calculation, cost estimation, preparation of plans and details engineering design under supervision - Prepare progress reports to consultants and owners - Any ad-hoc project to be assigned
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) - Minimum (2) years’ experience in M&E Field - Must process knowledge of testing and evaluating theoretical design. - Proficient in Microsoft Office/ auto CAD. - Good in English 4-skills - Have knowledge in safety management and quality management - Good management skill in manpower, material, quality, workmanship, site documentations, site progress & schedule. - Have communication skill & interpersonal skill, problem solving & negotiation skill, reporting skill
Working Day/ Hour Monday ~ Friday / 8:45 AM ~ 5:00 PMOther benefits Lunch + Transportation allowance.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
WHAT WE DOMyanmar Thiha Group of Companies is doing fire extinguishers distribution, refill and maintenance services, fire production system and installation services, solar power electricity supply projects for both private and government sector, distribution own product and other manufacture's products throughout Myanmar.