This position is under Corporate Sales Department and direct report to Corporate Sales Director.
- Study the existing business/ corporate customers’ behavior, its demand, existing services and their requirements .
- Identifies business opportunities at corporates and government
- Prepare sales plan by township/ business group and update it by monthly/ quarterly/ annually.
- Planning for new sales
- Schedule for meeting with government agencies and enterprises for Sales.
- Establish a good relationships with customers by providing support, recommendations, offer new products and solutions.
- Dealing with IT Department, billing and other related departments for provisioning of services
- Prepare business quotations
- Visit customer sites and government agencies
- Prepare report and feedback of corporates and government agencies after meeting
- Follow up after sales service
- Review progress of sales and staffs
- Must be graduate from University (Technology university is preferable)- Must have at least 3 years related experience (Telecom Service)
- Have skills on corporate dealing, sales and marketing, problem-solving
- Have knowledge on relevant product & Sales and customer care
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Good command of English, self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Being a solid team player
Provide Transportation, Phone Allowance and Group Life Insurance Service
Empower Together, International Standard, Challenge Working Environment
Learn new skills on the job
We’re more than 25,000 dedicated employees providing telecom services to nearly 100 million customers in 10 countries from Asia, Africa and America. We work to make the high-quality mobile connection accessible for every segment of customers. Opportunities at MyTel range from sales and marketing jobs to technical and system engineering. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for telecom industry. Joining the team you will have a chance to work in a multinational, innovative and professional environment. Sound like a job for you? View more our current opportunities at below.