Aung Hein Min Company Limited
Min Education Level
- To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents
- Directly up-to-date the legal policies of the government effecting to the Company for warning to related departments.
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters of the organization
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Directly settle the claims or disputes in term of the Company or contact the law firm as outsource to resolve.
- Review documents, contracts (sale of goods, loans and other contracts), and contract template.
- Maintain and Keep legal document and company data
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) and must have Lawyer License.
- Minimum 2years experience in commercial law practice
- Proficient in MS Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in English Language 4 Skills (Intermediate Level)
- Must have able to travel.
- Have effective communication skills, problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of business law, company laws and business contract
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
How many experience in Related Field?
Can you able to travel?
More Similar Jobs
Regulatory Affairs Executive
Junior Analyst ( Fraud ) YGN
Safeguards & Risk Manager
Senior Analyst ,Corporate Credit Risk
Share with a Friend