- Logistics Executive oversees the overall logistics and warehousing function of the company under the direct supervision of Finance Manager or Senior Purchasing Executive and in close collaboration with Shared Services Center (SSC) • Arranging the inbound/ outbound logistics.• Arrange Importing/ Exporting from Singapore / China / Europe to Myanmar.• Checking RFQ and price negotiation with supplier for inbound/ outbound logistics.• Checking vessel schedule and preparing the shipping documents.• Negotiating with clients for shipment schedule.• Developing and delivery Sales Contracts and Proforma Invoice between company and clients.• Preparing BL, insurance, Form E, COO certificate and other shipping documents.• Deliver shipping original documents (BL, insurance, packing list, etc.) to clients within in time.• Cooperation and negotiation with custom broker for the timeline of custom clearance process.• Go to port and negotiate with Myanmar custom for COO, extra coming stocks issues etc.• Visiting customer’s site for keeping Material on Site - MOS (just in time delivery).• Reporting to project team and related parties for MOS status.• Cooperating with Finance team for cash withdraw of custom duty & tax and invoice validation.• Handling for customer and shipment database.• Stock replenishment, urgent stock provision, stock count management and another warehouse• management.• Developing GI/ GR process in SAP for both completed machine and spare parts.• Leading the team for logistics and warehouse operation.• Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by Finance Manager, GM, and/ or Senior Purchasing Executive.
• Any Diploma (or) Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management or other related field.
• Good English communication skill (both oral and written)
• Computer skills, especially MS Word and Excel
* Reward for over performance* Mobile phone allowance* Health insurance* 13-month bonus* Performance Bonus
* Fun working environment* International Standards* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Learn new skills on the job* Local/ Oversea Training Opportunities* Promotion Opportunities
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators and related services. Its innovative and environmentally-friendly access and transit-management systems make an important contribution to mobility in urban societies. Behind the company’s success are over 54,000 employees in more than 100 countries.