- Fully in charge of managing quantity surveying- Responsible for Planning ,Monitoring and administrating the QS plan- Solve any QS issue and make solution- Managing Cost control & cost benefit analysis.-Identifying, analysis and developing responses to commercial risks.- Drawing up contracts with vendors.- Negotiating the cost of projects.- Reporting to Japanese Manager for monthly claim status and analysis of budgeting cost.- Setting up Progress claims and Variation works formats.- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.- Variation work monitoring and cost & quote proposal.- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Must have over 8 years working experience as QS in construction field- Must be able to use MS Office and Auto CAD software- Must be upper conversational level in the English language
*Venue: Downtown, Yankin*Working Days: Monday - Friday, Saturday*Working Hours: 8:00AM~17:00PM
Transportation (Ferry) : YesBonus : Yes
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
We provide high-quality HR support services such as recruitment, staffing, consulting, outsourcing, training & education to client companies and candidates.