1. Proposes solutions to enhance the service quality for M&E Business with permanent respect to safety conditions.
2. Works closely with Parts and Sales to ensure all customers receive an exceptional level of customer satisfaction,
3. Coordination for the organization and performance of a growing team of after-sales service personal – including both infield & workshop activities.
4. Actively striving for best practices in customer satisfaction and support with regular updates to management on appropriate recommendations for achieving these.
5. Preparation of operational and daily functions as required, activity striving to meet targets and tasks are finish intime.
6. Ensuring customer service performance by service personal is professional and appropriate to support business growth, brand differentiation, sales margin and customer loyalty.
7. Follow up daily service team schedule according to the Contract and on call basic.
8. Being aware of Safety and Environment working conditions in a mechanical workshop and on the field9. Responsible to strengthen and develop the Power After-Sales business: maintenance, service contract, overhaul and Spare Parts Sales.
9.ACMV System Repairing, Mainenance & Servicing Mechanical (or) Electrical and M&E Related Business.
10.Must Drive car with Manual Transmission Gear.
11.Motivated with Can Do attitude, Willing to learn, Motivate to Other.