This role is responsible for financial operations of Mobile Financial Services Business of the company including but not limited to Transaction Management, Settlements & Reconciliation. The role should come with very strong finance & accounting background. This is senior position and reports to HOD Operations.
* Work closely with related stakeholders (internal & external) to develop automated process to implement transaction processing, settlement & reconciliations of Mobile Finance business.
* Ensure all the compliance requirements are adhered.o Management & Regulatory Reporting/ MIS.o Ensure proactive SLA management with internal & external stakeholders.
* Lead, train, coach & manage team of junior resources within department ensuring their career growtho Proactive in delivering day to day functions requirement, prompt to resolve errors, queries, disputes as required.
* Attend meetings & deliver presentations as required representing department function.o Supervise day to day function of the unit.
* Ensure all the SOPs/ relevant policies are prepared, implemented & adhered within the organization as per compliance requirement.
* Ensure all the gaps identified by internal/ externa audits/ regulatory authority are compiled on time.
* Engage with internal as well as external stakeholders to resolve errors, disputes, process automation etc.
* Report to designated reporting authority. Prepare & submit periodic MIS as required.
* Ensure data security, IS security within department.
Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience preferably in Bank or Financial Institutions/ Mobile Financial Services with very good exposure in Financial Operations, Accounting, Reconciliation & Settlements in Digital Banking/ Payments or Mobile Financial Services.
Rewards over performance
Fun working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.