The purpose of this role is to lead KYC & CDD Operations team in Operations Department of the Company.
The role holder reports to HOD.
The role holder requires to manage junior staffs and is responsible to ensure the quality of customer onboarding by ensuring Know Your Customer (KYC) verification & Customer Due Diligence (CDD) as per regulatory requirement to support the company’s overall strategies and initiatives in delivering Digital Financial Services.
* Prepare & implement relevant operational policies (SOP) and processes as mandated for Customer/ Agent onboarding by regulator/ internal compliance for Digital Financial Services.
* Ensure regular update/ verification/ action for all on boarded customers without compromise on KYC/ CDD requirements.
* Work closely with related stakeholders (internal & external) to develop automated process to ensure quality KYC & Customer Due Diligence (CDD) verification. o Lead & manage team of 10+ junior resources within department.o Proactive in delivering day to day functions requirement, prompt to resolve errors, queries, disputes as required.
* Attend meetings & deliver presentations as required representing department function.
* Train & coach junior staffs on regular basis ensuring their career growth.
* Supervise day to day function of the unit.o Ensure all the SOPs/ relevant policies are implemented & adhered within the organization as per compliance requirement.
* Ensure all the gaps identified by internal/ externa audits/ regulatory authority are compiled on time.
* Engage with internal as well as external stakeholders to resolve errors, disputes, process automation etc.
* Report to designated reporting authority.o Prepare & submit periodic MIS as required.
* Ensure data security, IS security within department.
o Minimum graduate from recognized university.o Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.o Strong inter-personal relationshipso Minimum 3-4 years of working experience preferably in Back Office Operations/ Branches/ Legal & Compliance/ Audit/ Customer Services in Bank or Financial Institutions/ Mobile Financial Services with very good knowledge in Customer KYC, Customer Due Diligence, KYC & CDD Requirements & compliance as per Central Bank’s requirement. Added experience with Digital Banking Operations / Payments Industry/ Banks with overall exposure in product, systems, operation process, dispute, customer service, Risk & Fraud Management.
Rewards over performance
Fun working environment with international standards
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.