Seeking an experienced autos-oriented marketing manager who will own the complete marketing experience for our automotive business. The candidate will have experience in developing strategic marketing programs and be responsible for aligning all marketing activities with the sales team, helping to generate revenue by launching attractive programs. Responsibilities also include identifying market and competitive trends, developing and refining relevant business value propositions to match these trends as well as developing marketing strategies and programs to drive growth.· Develop annual marketing plan and budget.· Understand needs of current customers as well as new customers who have the potential for future growth.· Identify new market opportunities and competitive trends which can impact to company business.· Continue to develop and grow existing customer base by further penetrating existing customers with new products/service/effective programs.· Prepare new product marketing plans in cooperation with senior management colleagues.· Brand development and management through ATL, BTL and Digital activities.· Execute and evaluate marketing activities to achieve the best outcomes all the times.· Review and monitor the marketing budget closely to spend wisely all the times.· Coordinate in identifying & providing the training needs for both internal and external customers.· Develop a process to gather competitive intelligence and communicate to all relevant departments to design effective strategies.
· Minimum bachelor degree and preferred in business and marketing.· Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing where 2 years need to be in manager role.· Highly desirable in automotive marketing experience with proven success record in development and execution.· Communication and presentation skills.· Excellent in written and spoken English.· Good understanding and using traditional and digital marketing trends.· Able to travel and work on weekends when there are marketing activities such as event, sponsorship.· Team working and cooperation with all internal departments.· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Benefits will provide based on industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.