Suntac Group of Companies
Material & Quality Control Engineer
Min Education Level
- Preparation of training materials on the laboratory testing procedures and training to the Engineers and Technicians shall be an advange.
- Road materials testing, soil and geological investigation and qulaity control of Road works.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Developing and coordinating the delivery of training to national staff, and national consultants working in the filed of Material Testing, Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Inform Engineers and Technicians of any material or equipment that fails to meet the necessary requirements.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Good verbal and written communication English.
- Experience in Road works.-
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
QC Engineer (Civil)
Senior QA & QC Engineer
QC Civil Engineer
Junior QA QC Engineer
QA QC Engineer
QA , QC & Safety Engineer(Construction)
QA & QC Control Engineer
QS & QC Engineer
Auto CAD Draftsman
Technical Officer (Engineering Spare Parts Store)
Share with a Friend