Suntac Group of Companies
Materials & Quality Control Engineer (Training)
Min Education Level
- Preparation of training materials on the laboratory testing procedures and training to the Engineers and Technicians shall be advantage.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Technician Engineer on required testing and the test results for the Roads section of the works.
- Coordinate and cooperate with relevant parties other site Engineers.- Manage and organize all engineering files and technical documents.- Manage and organize the tasks and prepare detailed work plan
- Support to the team leader.
- Responsible for endorsing that the Road sections of the works are constructed in accordance with the design specification.
- B.E (Civil)
- Geotechnical Engineering or Materials Engineering or Relevant qulaification from a recognized in national/ international institution.
- Good verbal & written communication in English.
- 7 years and above experience in road materials testing soil and geological investigation and quality control of road works.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
More Similar Jobs
Material & Quality Control Engineer
QC Engineer (Civil)
Senior QA & QC Engineer
QC Civil Engineer
Junior QA QC Engineer
QA QC Engineer
QA , QC & Safety Engineer(Construction)
QA & QC Control Engineer
QS & QC Engineer
Work Tower & Silo Supervisor
Share with a Friend