Steel King Co.,Ltd.
Min Education Level
• The mechanic will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of heavy equipment as well as other miscellaneous work that needs to be performed. Heavy equipment includes trucks, wheel loaders and other operating equipment.
• Will be responsible for the completion of the necessary paperwork that is required as well as communicating to management any maintenance that needs to be completed.
• Adheres to follow all safety regulations set by the company.
• Maintains a clean work environment including all equipment as well as the facility.
• Accurately keeps and turn in maintenance needs forms, parts and service work orders, Invoices, and safety documentation.
• The mechanic must have 2-3 years of experience with diesel trucks and various heavy equipment. Experience working on ready mix trucks highly desirable.
• Knowledge and experience must include but not limited to: brake service and repair, proper service of equipment, electrical knowledge, trouble shooting skills of all equipment, machine shop familiarization. E license Required. Must be self-motivated, take pride in his work, and always put safety first
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Mechanic Career Development Program (UMG-Myanmar)
Senior Engineer (For Mandalay)
Assistant Project Manager (Heavy Duty Coating)
Service Manager ( Automotive, Yangon)
Risk Prevention Manager
Senior Project Engineer (EP)
Civil Engineer / Electrical Engineer
EHS & Security Manager
Share with a Friend