· Plan a construction project and oversees the progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Being responsible for organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects
· Being accountable for the quality of a construction project, completion of a construction project on time, implementing innovative solutions to problems and improvement of existing methods of workings on a construction project
· Proactively and consistently build relationships and a sense of team and teamwork in terms of site-based staff and management.
· Proactively implement a learning culture within the project management, site management, contractors, and workers
· Being the primary point of contact and responsibility for daily operations and activity on a construction site
· Prepare, update and share program / schedules including Weekly Schedule, 3 weeks look ahead and monthly updates.
· Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
· Review the progress of works on and off site on a daily basis
· Prepare and issue internal and external reports pertaining to progress of works including Daily Reports, Weekly Reports, Manpower, Equipment, and progress of key / critical trades.
· Assist to ensure that sufficient responsibility and clarity for EHS, QA/QC and suitability of materials and Specifications have been procured prior to entering the Contract.
· Assist the Project Manager in obtaining approvals, permits and licenses.
· Ensure quality and appropriate construction standards & techniques. Lead project coordination meetings, other forms of communication and coordinate the technical aspects of the project
· Strong understanding of construction procedures, schedule, means and methods for Utilities and Infrastructure Works such as HV & MV Electrical System, WTP, STP, Water & Sewage Piping, Pump & Control, etc. and be knowledge Road & Drain Construction.
· Be knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.