1. Responsible for design, development and implementation of Commercial products for ATOM B2B business.
2. Develop product partnership strategy that supports the strategic objectives and interests of B2B business
3. Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
1. Responsible to design and development of all ATOM Business products for both short term and long-term strategic products to drive growth and achieve market leadership
2. Take responsibility for the strategic direction, enhancement as well as financial performance of portfolio of products and services.
3. Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products and synthesize product requirements for an end-to-end customer journey covering the entire stack.
4. Establish a clear view of customer needs, simplifying complex issues and developing appropriate solutions for their needs. Oversee analysis of customer requirements to define product strategies and identify product opportunities to grow market share
5. Manage the lifecycle of new product and service development through launch - opportunity assessment, requirements definition, pricing, competitive analysis, development, and product launch.
6. Write Product Requirement Documents that clearly define what is needed to create a competitive offering. Contribute to the development of sales tools and collateral. Knowledge on Broadband (FTTX and WTTX) market and technical insight.
7. Oversee the development, and scheduling of ongoing training for direct and indirect customers for use of the IoT products. Provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of Product & Marketing professionals within team
8. Continually interact with outside vendors, consultants, partners and customers in order to make sound, recommendations for strategic decisions regarding implementation alternatives across the entire stack
9. Research emerging IoT technologies and develop POC’s on proposed technologies with internal and external partners
10. Partner with engineering, data security, software architects, program management, support, data scientists and other cross-functional teams and stakeholders to develop multi-year roadmaps for a rapidly growing customer base
11. Identify market and customer insights that can be translated into product and technology partnership opportunities
12. Drive the identification, evaluation, negotiation, and management of key strategic partnerships involving product, technology and/or GTM components.
13. Evaluate the economic and strategic cost-benefit of products.
Collaborate across functions including IT, finance, marketing & sales to both co-develop and drive cross org alignment on the plans to ensure buy-in, shared vision and execution priority.