Zabai is currently engaged in a number of innovative and exciting projects.We are now looking for one IT developer and mobile developer who will be a part of our IT team in Zabai.The team is responsible to maintain and develop our LMS-environment, including Moodle instance.The role will be working in close contact the product owner.
Technical skills requirements
- Strong experience with Hybrid/Native Android app development / APIs.
- Strong Android programming knowledge / Android SDK.
- Experience with offline storage / enhancing performance / UI/UX standards.
- Experience with publishing applications to google play store or enterprise app store.
- Some development experience and a strong interest for Information Technology.
- Some experience designing, implementing and testing IT systems / web-solutions. Including communication with the end-user and understanding the end-user need / perspective
- Knowledge of system design and architecture
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Strong interest in learning and developing within the domain of IT
- Experience with the Linux operating system (preferably Amazon Linux, which is based on RHEL/CentOS).
- Some database experience and knowledge of SQL
- Basic hands-on knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of what agile development / Scrum is
- Experience with configuring, maintaining and monitoring AWS services, specifically EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Load balancer, VPC, CloudWatch, IAM etc.
- Test planning, test scripting, test execution
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration / Bitbucket pipelines.
- REST services integration / experience with utilizing REST API in code.
- Experience with Atlassian Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence.
- Experience with configuring, maintaining and using MySQL database.
- Experience working in agile development projects.
The candidate must have advanced English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attractive Salary Package
- Flexible Working Hours- Mon to Fri (Sat, Sun and Public Holidays off)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Zabai delivers first-class e-learning across a range of topics. Our clients range from young people in education situations to professional companies and organizations.Our focus is on creating measurable results; therefore, all our projects have clearly defined effect goals. We use innovative techniques and tools that reach large target groups, and that speak to the heart as well as to the mind. We deliver solutions for all platforms, such as desktops, tablets and smartphones.