Copyright © 2023 JobNet.com.mm
NOC Engineer (Juniors & Seniors)
Min Education Level
- To provide 24x7 shift support for the company and customers network.
- To provide Level 1 network troubleshooting, operations support and escalations of next level support.
- 24x7 Monitoring of NMS systems
- Prepare incident reports, including findings with analysis.
- Respond to incident calls and ensure the SLA to our clients.
- Bachelor Degree (BE (IT/EC), UCSY, BC.Tech, BC.Sc
- CCNA (Non-mandatory) but should have good understanding of Switching and Routing protocols with CCNA level.
- Good to have working knowledge of Linux OS.
- Good to have knowledge of TCP/IP suite.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service-oriented, strong interpersonal skills and adaptable to a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good attitude (Mandatory)
- Willing to work in extended hours and on duty as needed.
What We Can Offer
More Similar Jobs
Junior NOC Engineer (Fresh Graduated)
Senior NOC Engineer
Executive Engineer (Mechanical Engineer)
Systems Engineering Manager
Network Engineer (Performance & Quality Monitor)
Electrical & Control Engineer
Senior Design Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)
Project Engineer Civil
Site Engineer -EP
Share with a Friend