1. The main responsibility is to act as a personal assiatant/ HR executive to General Manager.
2. Must be a computer literate (Able to use both MAC & PC, able to use Microsoft words, Excel & Power Point)
3. Calculating employee allowance, salary, paycut and bonus. Handling the payroll, attendence maintenance & discipline.
4. Preparing employement contracts.
5. Setting up employee handbooks, train & enforce them to use as a guideline.
6. Monitoring the performance of staff in detail (such as typing, purchasing for office, cleaning, car repairing, cooking, etc.)
7. Must have excellent knowledge of HR laws and planning human resources procedures according to the needs of the company.
8. Managing the interview process, CV screening and hiring the the right person.
9. Must be able to drive a manual car on highway skillfully. Must have knowledge about car and able to train others how to drive.
10. Must be able to translate English with the help of phone and internet.
11. Having great politeness.
12. Must be able to travel.