Ooops, Your facebook log in failed. Please try again or log in using an email address only.
Myanmar - Yangon
This job has been verified by the company as a real job vacancy.
Min Education Level
- To act as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- To proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the Chief Executive by prioritising and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organise travel and accommodation when required
- Maintain effective filling and data storage including emails and retrieval systems ensuring the needs of the Chief executive are met.
- To provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, minute meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the Chief Executive.
- To provide support for Board of Director meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include drafting agendas, collating papers and reports, taking minutes and following up action points.
- To service meetings of the Senior Management Team by drafting and collating papers and reports, preparing manageable agendas, taking minutes and following up on actions points.
- Provide reports for senior management as required.
- Carry out all the duties with a high regard for confidentiality.
- Any other duties relevant to the needs of the organisation and as directed.
- Can Drive (Must have over 3 years driving license and experience of driving)
- Bachelor (Any Major) , Business Administration or similar qualifications prefere
- The ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels and a wide range of senior external contacts in a high pressure environment
- Confident and determined with the ability to work on own initiative and as a team member when required
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage the conflicting demands of a busy workload
- Ability to work flexibly and occasionally out with office hours
- Complete discretion and an understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Can Travel Within Myanmar or Abroad
Min Education Level