(1) Prepare daily dose and take home medicine for in patient. (2) Prepare medicine for patient according to doctor’s prescription and dispense to out patient. (3) Explain the drug information and provide the medication counselling for saving of drug administration and safety for patient. (4) Support treatments and advice to patient by providing recorded patient histories related to medical use. (5) Check drugs which are nearly expiry date, make a list and inform to manger. (6) Take the stock at the end of the month.
(7) Record cold storage drug temperature, room temperature and humidity to maintain the drug quality. (8) Issue the drugs to the sub-stores on designated day and transferred by ICS and receive items from MMD. (9) Entry the controlled drugs usage in CD register and check the stock balance daily.
(10) To double check in entry, preparation, dispensing specialized for high-alert medication
- at least 6 months experiences in hospital pharmacy field
- Ferry Provide- Medical Benefits
- International Hospital Environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Yoma Siloam Hospitals Pun Hlaing Limited, in which FMI owns 60% and Lippo Holding Company owns 40% operates its hospitals and clinics under the operating name of Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospitals (PHSH) in Myanmar. PHSH’s flagship state-of-the-art 170 bed general hospital is located in Pun Hlaing Estate in the Hlaing Tharyar Township and is approximately 20km from downtown Yangon. It is the only hospital in Myanmar to be awarded the prestigious Gold Seal of Approval for patient safety and quality by the Joint Commission International (JCI), USA.PHSH has a unique model in Myanmar, in that it had full time specialist doctors who are dedicated to the institution within a departmental structure across most major specialties. Over 95% of the specialist doctors are Myanmar doctors with extensive experience in countries such as USA, UK, Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. All of them have returned home with a primary purpose of bringing back their vast international experience to improve healthcare for our people.The PHSH clinical service model is also very unique in our country. In that the model delivers health care that:1. Covers the continuum of care ranging from primary to tertiary;2. Practices an ethos of Clinical Governance where clinical excellence thrives;3. Creates affordability and accessibility through a tiered pricing mechanism where the room rates range from 15,000-150,000 MMK;4. Relies on Digital Connectivity and radiology to deliver a Hub and Spoke service across its facilities in Yangon and Mandalay; and5. Promotes a patient centered Multi-disciplinary Team Approach through a 24/7 doctor ‘On Duty’ Model.Our Pun Hlaing Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Yangon at 238/240 Bogyoke Aung San Road, Botahaung Township and provides 24/7 Emergency Services, 24/7 Chest Pain Clinic, 24/7 “Hospital on Wheels” Ambulance services, Outpatient services, Medical Check Up, Aesthetic services, Hemodialysis, Pharmacy, Laboratory services (point of care), Radiology services (Digital X-Ray, Echo, Treadmill and Ultrasound).We have embarked on an active expansion plan to build a network of health care facilities across the country. The first being our hospital that we opened in Mandalay at 97, 73 Street between 31 and 32 Chan Aye Thar San Township, which offers between 75 beds and provides 24/7 Emergency services, Outpatient services, Inpatient services, Operating Theatre and ICU, Hemodialysis, Radiology services (MRI, CT, Digital X-Ray, Mammography and Ultrasound), Pharmacy and Laboratory services.