Bristol International Academy
Preschool Class Teacher
Min Education Level
• Ability to develop lesson plans and successfully instruct students in theories, methods, and tasks
• Ability to effectively communicate with others.
• Proficient active listening skills to understand and adapt to students’ various learning needs.
• Knowledge of appropriate learning psychology, styles, and strategies
• Excellent classroom and time management skills
• Advanced technology skills to track student attendance and grades and present creative lessons
• Leadership skills and patience for working with students of preschoolers
• Diploma/certificate in ECCD.
• Certification in first aid.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• At least 2 years of teaching experience in an international school.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Preschool Assistant Teacher (Intern)
International School Class Teacher
Primary Class Teacher / Grade 4, 5, 6
Primary Class Teacher / Grade 1, 2, 3
Kindergarten Class Teacher
Preschool Intern Assistant Teacher
Coach - Personal Tutor (Mandalay)
Coach (Personal Tutor)
Japanese Language Teacher
Share with a Friend