✨ Mission ✨
Responsible for planning and implementing a program to teach young children;
✨ Including being respectful of children and parents
✨ Model good teaching behavior.
Ensure the equipment and facilities are clean, safe and well maintained.
Taking dual responsibilities of day to day center operation and teaching effectively in the class.
Work closely with office supervisor to reduce daily expenses and give monitoring stationary order.
Mentor the supervise/teachers for their individual growth and development.
✨ Outcomes ✨
1. Lead the small team to plan, implement, assess and review on daily activities considering the developmental needs of the children.
2. Collaborate with vice principal and principal in evaluating and developing the curriculum of the school.
3. Take full responsibility to ensure safety of the children, teacher, office staff and visitors and conduct occupational health and safety assessment on every week by following school OHS policies and procedures.
4. Relay the accurate information from HO and preschool management team to supervisees and other staffs within a day.
5. Effectively manage to have appointment session with potential customers (parents) by delivering accurate information (school policy and procedure).
6. Closely monitor and access each supervisee’s performances.
7. Effectively resolve the complaints, accidents and parent’s concerns immediately and inform back to preschool management.
8. Comply with designated policies and practices, and successfully implement all learning activities according to organization’s guidelines.
9. Ensure that all the staffs are complied with school policy and procedures and take appropriate action for the staffs who fail to comply with school policy.
10. Prepare the accurate data sheet of school supplies, resources, books and roster on monthly basic.
11. Initiate, plan and remind the teachers to complete children’s report in timely member.
12. Perform monthly assessment of supervisee against KPI and report back to the Vice Principal and Principal.
13. Enthusiastically and attentively participate in meetings, professional development trainings and organization’s social activities to achieve expected results.
14. Manage student’s database systematically for further application.
15. Monitor, track and manage all the teaching aids and materials provided to be organized, effective and efficient reducing unnecessary expenditure.