This is the most important and senior leadership position in the school.
- Reports directly to the Management and Board of Directors. The Head’s of elementary, middle & High school report into this position.
- Requires fostering a healthy learning environment for the students.
- The primary responsibilities are to oversee the daily operation of the school and supervise the educational staff.
- To guide the Admissions department and marketing activities to engage students and parents.
- It requires a comprehensive understanding of the National Education System of Myanmar and UK Curriculum and the complexity of teaching and learning. The ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions while presenting your excellent communication and organizational abilities as a leader of the school.
- It requires the Principal of the school, to work towards building and establishing a renowned international school of repute in Yangon, Myanmar by applying international techniques, trainings and mentorship to the teachers and administrators.
- This role offers all perks for international employees. Foreign Nationals preferably from UK, Australia, Canada or USA or other countries to only apply.