DKSH ( Myanmar ) Ltd.
Product Manager (Eye Specialty)
Min Education Level
- Collaborate with the brand management team to develop marketing strategies and activities based on clients' business strategy and objectives to achieve annual sales targets- Prepare product forecasts and constantly monitor inventory levels to ensure optimal supplyManage new product launches, including product launch plans, sample preparations (where applicable), display standards, etc.Monitor and analyze sales trends and recommend marketing activities to achieve sales targetsManage market research to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductionsConduct product training to equip sales team with the necessary technical expertise to sell the productsEstablish and maintain ongoing relationships with clientsAct as the first point of reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise
- Agile Learning together with other employees to address the challenges in unpredictable and uncontrollable external environment.
- M.B. B S, B. Pharm.,- Diploma/Bachelor/Certificate in Marketing Management.- MBA prefer
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role in the eye specialty related market.- Minimum five years' experience in a managing product and market in pharmaceutical field.
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate strong client management and communication skills- Proven project management skills
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
Do you have product management experience in Pharmaceutical?
How many years of experience in this field?
What is your expected salary?
More Similar Jobs
Group Product Manager
Product Manager, Digital Business Applications
Product Manager (Digital)
Product Manager, Deposit
Product Manager - Wealth Banking
Product Manager, Payments
Product & Marketing - Deputy Manager
Banking Product Manager
Product Manager (Key Account & Ecommerce)
Product Manager (Card & POS)
Product Manager (Kbzpay Partner App)
Product Manager (Banking Card Products)
Share with a Friend