Project Engineer Responsibilities:
· Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer.
· Responsible to do site / factory inspections for feasibility survey and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability, Preliminary design and GA arrangements of the solar plant equipment.
· Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for detailed design solar power systems.
· Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, performance monitoring of day to day activity on site.
· Daily updating site progress report to Office.
· Interacting with Subcontractors, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
· Performing quality control tasks on schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
· Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project execution.
· Reviewing site drawings and assisting contractor team members.
· Ensuring the project's work are compliance with the standards and specifications.