• Primarily responsible to plan, monitor and deliver scooped systems modules and functionality in the software application• Responsible for end to end implementation of medium and large sized projects• Communicate a clear vision of project’s objective, progress and issues in order to manage expectation on all project requirements and deliverables to stakeholders• Lead and motivate the team to achieve the required project outcome and project stakeholder satisfaction• Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures to reassess and amend scope of work requirement• Provide consulting services to customers for both pre-sales and after-sales• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures• Analyze risks and opportunities• Liaise with customer to identity and define requirements, scope and objectives• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Bachelor Degree in computer science or PMP certification or equivalent• Minimum 5 years working experience in IT Related Field• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery• Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets in a fast-moving, results- oriented environment.• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills• Proficiency in written and spoken English
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.