Role and Responsibilities
1. Planning and controlling all related work in the Quality Assurance Department to achieve maximum efficiency in quality assurance.
2. Responsible for quality control in Raw Materials (RM), Work in Process (WIP), Finished Goods (FG) to the customers' hands to achieve the highest quality and efficiency.
3. Planning and controlling the budget of the Quality Assurance Department to achieve maximum efficiency.
4. Developing knowledge and skills for the staff in the Department of Quality Assurance.
5. Collecting important information in quality assurance and quality control work to create basic knowledge of the company.
6. Developing quality assurance and quality control work to be at the international level covering ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
7. Coordinating with each individual department regarding associated activities to meet quality standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science or related fields with strong academic background.
- At least 3 years of Quality Assurance and Quality control experience as Manager level.
- Good communication and strong in interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
- Having knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and GMP will be an advantage for this position.
Performance BonusRewards for over performance
International StandardsMake a difference
Training providedPromotion OpportunitiesManagement potential
Win Brothers Group of Co., Ltd is one of the most dynamic conglomerates in Myanmar. The company was established in 1990 by Win family in Mandalay. Win Brothers Group integrated operations have diversified into strategic sectors such as Alcoholic Beverages Products, Industrial Gas, Agriculture, Sugar, Building Material, Mining and FMCG Retailing and Distribution. Our approach for sustainability is delivered by our commitment to implement the appropriate policies, practices, products, and programs towards optimum success. Having more than twenty years business experience in Myanmar’s economic landscape, the company is well positioned to lead the continued growth of Myanmar.