The objective of this role is to manage, supervise, implement, maintain and improve the process of ISO 9001:2015, FSSC 22000 ver 5.1 and ver 6 & related process to control quality management system in line with Quality Management and Food Safety Management System standardization.
• Ensure all QMS and FSSC-related policies, procedures and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner.
• Always reviewing the company Quality Management System (QMS) and Food Safety Management System to ensure its compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and FSSC 22000 ver 6.0 standard.
• Coordinate and cooperate with internal interested parties to be compliance with the System Management.
• Control and maintain the Internal Quality and Food Safety audit, System Management and risk assessment schedule.
• Giving awareness of QMS and food safety related (5S, GHP, Personal Hygiene, Hazards, Allergen, PRP) training to all staff properly.
• Implement, establish, maintain, and improve the departmental processes in QMS and FSSC.
• Arrange the Internal Audit Training (QMS and FSSC) from Outsource trainer.
• Able to lead the cross-functional teams and facilitate collaboration to achieve the Quality and Food Safety Goals and Objectives.
• Assign the internal auditors at respective area as per plan.
• Follow up the Quality and Food Safety KPI Achievement from each individual department and report to General Manager monthly.
• Follow up and review the Non-conformity of the product and process and coordinate with team to prepare the proper correction and corrective action.
• Arrange the periodical Management Review Meeting for each system.
• Follow up the output result from the Management Review Meeting and report to General Manager.
• Keep QMS and Food Safety manual and DOC distribution, changes, amendment, and version control up to date for departmental processes properly; List of external DOC.
• Ensure Quality Management System processes are established, implemented, and maintained as per QMS
• Report to General Manager and “top management” on the QMS performance and where improvements are needed
• Ensure that everyone in the organization is aware of customer requirements and others.
• Perform other tasks assigned by General Manager and Top Management.