The leading engineering solutions provider company "COMIN ASIA" is looking for the international experiences candidates in below details.
• The quantity surveying manager is to provide professional guidance and assistance and training in commercial matters to other staff members within the project management team
• Managing and Supervising the performance of the quantity surveying team to ensure quality and timeliness in delivery of commercial matters of the project.
• Ensuring that each quantity surveyor runs his or her section to the highest professional standards, that all information is current, and that every member of the team is receiving the information he or she needs to fulfil their responsibilities.
• Reviewing and validating the application of Interim Payment certification
• Claims financial analysis and recommendation to the project team and management.
• Ensure all contract notices are issued on time and in line with the contract eg. Delay notices in relation to EOT, variation notices
• Review risk register with PM and ensure any commercial letters required are issued
• Coordinating with the Project managers to resolve potential commercial and contractual issues
• Contract interpretation, administration and contractual claims in coordination with the Contracts and insurance manager.
• Liaise with cost controllers in assessing the Monthly cost reporting from the project management team.
Management for the assessment and preparation of statement of final account, which records the actual costs for all section of the job, in coordination with the cost control team.
• Develop standardized high level management reporting on the commercial and within the contracting division.
** Most welcome to the "Expat and Repat" expertise who's currently in myanmar **