1. General Quantity Surveying skills such as (but not limited to) estimation, detailed cost plans, price comparisons, BoQ preparation.
2. Estimating project costs including preparing detailed Cost Plan (3 types) and Bills of Quantities from early design information including budget costs for feasibility studies.
3. Procurement / Sub-Contractor award including preparing Requests for Proposals (RFP), Scopes of Works (SoW), bid clarifications, tender questionnaires, tender recommendations, price / cost comparisons, negotiating and drafting Contracts.
4. Contract drafting and administration including preparing Contracts, assessing interim payment applications (progress claims), variations / claims and Final Accounts.
5. Proactive cost control for projects including transparent and competitive procurement and contractual administration / management processes.