Copyright © 2023 JobNet.com.mm
Min Education Level
- Ensure sites are online at all RMS platforms such as iTower, Saltec etc.- To be ensure 100% data accuracy of online sites.- Drive and manage daily/weekly site offline rectifications with O&M vendors and In-house teams.- Review RMS system performance with PNOC/CNOC to address problems or improve service.- Online technical support for RMS system rectifications.- Perform site visits and troubleshoot offline and incorrect energy data sites.- Manage and coordinate PE vendors and RMS platform vendors for data/OID mapping, API and new interface integration.- Regular follow up with field teams, RMS vendor and PE vendors for pending issues.- Brainstorming for the new and alternative solution for RMS spares.- To work with IT team for alternative RMS solution implementations.
- Conduct RMS training to the team members.
-To perform the other power related rectification.
- Bachelor’s degree Holder – EP or IT or EC.- Good Microsoft Office Skills.
• 3 -5 years relevant experience in telecom industry especially Passive Operation.• Strong experience in power systems and technical background on different types of Power Systems and RMS.• Strong knowledge related to IT and networking.• Excellent communication & presentation skills and analytical skills.
• Fluency in English both in speaking and writing (mandatory)
What We Can Offer
What motivates you to apply this position?
Do you have similar experience?
More Similar Jobs
(JobNATION Job Fair) Safety Executive-Kyaiklat
Building Service Engineer
Assistant Service Engineer
Executive Engineer (Fiber)
Junior Packer Operator
Project Engineer (Steel Structure)
Fitter (Fresh Air Systems)
CCM Maintenance /Technician (For Mandalay)
Share with a Friend