Summary of Responsibility Scope:
Safety Inspector of Safety Department is responsible for implementing safety policies to help reduce accident-related costs and prevent losses due to decline in productivity. He performs OHS Risk Assessments, and ensure Risk Mitigation Controls are in place. He regularly perform safety inspections, issue stop work instructions when Controls are not being followed, bring up OSH awareness level of vendors to ensure overall OHSAS compliance
Primary Job Description
(1)Prepare and maintain variety of safety records for projects assigned
(2)Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvement.
(3) Assist to Assistant Safety Supervisor in recording of incidents and accidents and product statistics for management review.
(4) Assist to Safety Supervisor in outlining safe operational procedures and conduct awareness trainings throughout the organization
(5) Ensure assigned projects, warehouses and offices have risk assessments and RA checklists and ways to reduce risks are planned and review and revise if need
(6) Support project team in client meetings to discuss with clients on effective safety control programs specific to the project.
(7) All injuries, accidents and near-miss as well as dangerous occurrence are immediately reported to department heads and project managers while all incident reports are prepared directly to the management.
(8) .Actively involves enforcing company safety practices by conducting daily tool-box meeting for direct workers at site, enforce use of personal protective equipment at sites, ensuring safety signs put up in prominent locations, observing safety precautions and overall risk assessment before work and report unsafe practices immediately and issue stop-work orders in unsafe work condition
(9) Develop site safety management plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe working environment for all employees, contractors, visitor and communities.
(10) Ensure to organize Safety Management Committee of all projects and regular meetings of Safety Management Committee are held for enhancing awareness of Hazard Identification and Control