- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives,
- Formulate, direct & coordinate sale activities and policies to promote products and services, working
with advertising and promotion.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products or services,
analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Maintain relationships with partners.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.