- Build and develop customer relationships within the region, acting as a communication channel between the customer and company through regular customer contact, providing relevant updates on the full range of Liebherr products and services.- Develop and promote Liebherr products and services to new and existing customers working in accordance with sales and market development strategies defined by the company, meeting agreed sales volumes and targets.- Develop an in depth understanding of the customers’ business and identify sales opportunities for Liebherr products.- Provide data to the responsible person for the Liebherr Customer Relationship Management system in order to keep the CRM up to-date with accurate information on customer contacts, sales and opportunities.- Develop and increase the customer base within the region, identifying new customer contacts and business opportunities.- Demonstrate machines by using demonstration machines, catalogues, technical specifications (presentation), illustrations, systems and software provided by the factory.- Keep updated in relation to changes in machineries, technical assistance, new models or company policies introduced.- Where appropriate, build and develop relationships with suppliers to assist in the packaging of a complete solution for the customer.- Work in cooperation with other departments to achieve business objectives, ensuring that there is open and effective communication.-- Monitor market and competitor activity, trends and demands, and report to sales manager.- Support and promote a safe and healthy work environment maintaining safe work practices at all times.- Comply with company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.- Assist in the delivery of machines according to Liebherr processes and procedures, following the customer order and invoicing through to quality machine handover to customers.- Collection of payments/ installments from customers- Responsible for documentation for public tenders
- University Graduate- Degree in Business related field or equivalent combination of experience and education required.- Effective sales, negotiation and influencing skills.- Knowledge of the Liebherr products and heavy Machinery industry.- Good interpersonal skills- Ability to build and manage key relationships and deliver excellent customer service.- Ability to identify opportunities for business development.- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines- Ability to work as part of a team- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Laptop, Smartphone and related products.- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Ability to present and negotiate exceptionally well.
- Sales Bonus-Ferry-Phone Bill
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Octagon International Services Company Limited (OIS) has been established since 2005 as a distributor of world’s leading brands for machinery and vehicles in lower and upper Myanmar with over 1000 employees.Our business model is currently based on the accomplishment to carry the business importer and distributor of international automotive brands including Liebherr, Scania, Kone ,BMW and CLAAS in Myanmar. We provide broad experience and comprehensive expertise of premium passenger buses, generator, heavy machineries ,Luxury cars, Agricultural Engineering equipment (tractor ….) including construction and mining equipment, cranes and vehicles as well as related spare parts for repair and maintenance.