- Take full responsibility to manage company business in the branch territory- Implement strategies on product positioning and visibility, market penetration, new market development, channel segmentation, sales mix and pack sizes in order to augment business and exceed profit margins.- Lead the sales team keeping a high level of motivation & feedback with a view to build an aggressive and motivated sales management team in the branch.- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, branch administration and sales. - Plan and execute sales promotion activities to generate demand/ push and build/ sustain & improve brand image.- Set the direction and an innovative consumer facing culture in the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.- Liaison with Manufacturing, Marketing and Finance to set sales goals and budgets to meet and exceed Sales revenue and profitability targets.- Implement and manage Sales planning and stock forecasting strategies with high levels of accuracy and consistency.
- Any graduate, MBA is preferable. At least 5-7 years working experience in similar position at FMCG and Beverages background.- Dynamic Sales professional with impeccable execution capabilities; deep understanding of traditional and innovative sales strategies. - Leads by example. Provides current, direct, complete and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others.- Proven track record with good leadership skills. - Ability to liaise at all levels/ have administrative ability.- Good English skills and able to stay and work permanently at Upper Myanmar Branch Office.
- Competitive package- Ferry provided- Rewards for over performance- Sat/Sun off
- International Standards- World No. (2) production and distribution company for wine and spirits- Join a winning team
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
With over 10 branches and 23 depots supporting more than 20,000 retail outlets nationwide,