· Identify customers and determine sales improvements to achieve quota
· Develop sales action plans
· Identify customers’ requirements to enhance sales opportunities
· Maintain relationship with important clients and regular sales visits
· Gather, investigate and summarize data and trends to provide accurate information through sales reports
· Collaborate with sales manager to achieve sales quota
· Weekly sales follow up to achieve sales quota .
· Managed showroom walk in and telephone enquiries
• Any Bachelor degree• Graduated persons are welcome.• Good command in English• Enthusiasm and passion for services• Able to work long terms with company, under pressure, independently positively and co-workers as team work.• Proactive and positive thinking
- Bonus- Incentive- Ferry Provided
- International Standard- Make different- Join an experienced team
- Training provided- Learn new skills on job
Summit SPA Motors Ltd is established in August, 2014 as Joint Venture Company of Sumitomo Corporation (SC) of Japan and Serge Pun & Associates Group of Companies (SPA) of Myanmar for leading HINO vehicles business in Myanmar. Sumitomo Corporation is founded in December,1919 in Japan and focus on the five business units, Metal Products Business, Transportation & Construction Systems, Environment & Infrastructure, Media, Network, Lifestyle related Goods and Service, Mineral Resource, Energy, Chemical & Electronic and regional organizations in Japan and abroad work closely together and leverage the Integrated Corporate Strength of the Group in a wide range of businesses performed in 66 countries globally. SPA Group of Myanmar is conglomerate business and was founded in 1991, when a group of like-minded colleagues joined to establish first business venture. SPA shared a clear vision of what wanted to achieve and had a bold plan of how to achieve it, and thus, Serge Pun & Associates (Myanmar) Ltd was born. One year later, First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd. (FMI) was established, one of Myanmar’s earliest public companies, which has since become flagship brand. From these small beginnings, SPA Group has expanded over the years and, at the end of the second decade, company now operate a range of diverse businesses in seven key sectors – Financial Services, Real Estate, Services, Agriculture, Automobiles, Manufacturing & Trading and Retail.