CHUBB Life Insurance Myanmar
Sales Manager (Agency Development)
Min Education Level
· Responsible for designing and implementing business plans and strategies
· Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
· Build, lead and motivate team
· Implement sales supporting activities such as regular training, workshops, sale seminar, motivation talks, weekly 1:1 meeting with Leaders, monthly meetings with agency.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones
· Identify, evaluate and manage strategic risks and opportunities
· University graduate, preferably in economics, trading, business management, finance, banking, insurance.
· Stable work history with minimum of 3 years with a successful sales track record (Insurance and banking sales is a plus).
· Advanced Oral and Written English
· Excellent judgement underwriting knowledge, attention to detail and analytical thinking
· Good communication, presentation, sales management, business planning & interpersonal skill.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Apply for this job
Do you have minimum 5 years of sales experience before?
More Similar Jobs
Territory Sales Manager (YGN/MDY)
Area Sales Manager
Assistant Sales Marketing Manager
Sales Manager (Female/Male) South Okkalapa
Manager, Agency Regional Sales
Sales Manager (Eskala Hotel)
Territory Sales Manager (POS)
Assistant Sales Manager
Modern Trade Sales Manager
Sales Manager (FMCG) (Male Only)
Sales Manager (Medical Consumables)
Share with a Friend