- Assist DSE/SE to identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.- Provided product,service or equiment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests- Establishes new accounts and service accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule- Coordinate between sales admin and customers to comfirm the sales order by the guidance of Sales Manager,DSE/SE or even Lube Engineers- Conduct necessary arrangement for prompt delivery as the back-up of delivery team- Perform credits collection,as in cash or cheque, periodically from customers to exhibit optimum AR due report (for Cash Collector role)- Follow up on periodic credits confirmation, and required forms and documentations related to goverment's rules and regulations (for Cash Collector role)- Plan and execute weekly way plans to visit to both targeted existing and potential customers- Assist DSE/SE regarding with technical sales presentations to promote Mobil Lubricants- Work together as active members on sales plan/territory and customers coverage plan to achieve agreed upon sales volume goals and sales growth targets- Write and follow-up on daily sales call reports, sample requests, customer projects and other requests from customers.- Work closely with Lube Engineer to develop performance data, solve customers' problems and provide technical assistance to customers- Conduct regular maintenance and check up for department owned vehicles to seek for efficient daily ways- Report to HOD (Sales Manager)
* Must have a diploma or degree, Will give priority to Engineering Mechanical graduates* At least 2 years of working experience in B2B sales, and any job related to oils and greases* Good communication and writing skills in both English and Burmese.* A team player with good interpersonal skills who is willing to learn.* Genuine interest in any Engineering related field* Responsibilities will include but not limited to conducting technical seminars and Technical Sales and Marketing support.* Resilience and tenacity.* Analytical and problem-solving skills, Organisational skills, Communication skills, Sales skills.* The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.* Good presentation and problem solving* Computer Literate* Must have Driver's license* Able to travel local and sometime oversea business trips* Age between 20-30 years old
* Incentive and Yearly bonus * Travelling allowance* Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations* Rewards for over performace
* Fun working enviroment* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Opportunities* Learn new skills and techniques
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems.