1. Support Sales Manager in overseeing the B2B Sales Department in both Industrial Lubricants and Commercial Vehicle Lubricants.
2. Supervise the team, and supervise the business to achieve sales growth and hit sales targets effectively.
3. Analyze current and potential customers based on their requirements and relationship conditions to expand the business.
4. Implement business plans, strategically that could lead strong business presence.
5. Support SM in recruiting, setting up periodic performance targets, coaching and monitoring performance of the team members periodically.
6. Build and promote long-term customer relationships by partnering with them while understanding and fulfilling their needs.
7. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while recognizing new products, market situation and competitor’s status.
8. Collect, analyze and summarize sales information and engineering data while focusing on efficiency and productivity.
9. Initiate the team to work closely with Lube Engineers and develop performance data, conduct technical support and provide technical assistance while optimizing product proposals and fulfill the needs of customers and its new business opportunities.
10. Present sales records, revenue and expenses reports, realistic forecasts and targets to upper management on time.
11. Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of Sales Manager’s absence during emergency situation.
12. Report to National Sales Manager along with Sales Manager.