1. Researching the market to find selling opportunities to achieve sales target and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
2. Provide product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and request
3. Establishes new accounts and service accounts by identify potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule
4. Submit orders by conferring with Sales Manager and Lube Engineer
5. Visit target customers on regular basis to promote Mobil Lubricants, initiate new projects
6. Technical sales presentations to customers to promote Mobil Lubricants with the help of Lube Engineers
7. Develop and execute a sales plan/territory and customer’s coverage plan to achieve agreed upon sales volume goals and sales growth targets
8. Follow-up on sales call reports, sample requests, customer projects and other requests from customers
9. Write visit reports and periodic sales and market reports
10. Support HOD in sales budgeting and pricing issues
11. Support supervisor, DSR/DSR for required knowledge sharing.
12. Report to HOD (Sales Manager)