* Bachelor’s Degree, with Administrative Diploma or Certificate, Sales & Marketing Diploma or Certificate.
* Age between 28 to 35 years.
* Minimum of 3years Sales Experience in related B2C Channel and having Lubricant background is preferred.
* 3-5years proven record and B2C sale professional experiences are most desirable.
* Manage and lead in the development of distribution network in assigned area.
* Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, power point, emailing and not limited to other related skills)
* Good negotiator, great communicator with experience presentation skill and problem solving skill.
* A good leader with experience in account development while maintain planned targets.
* Excellent communication skills and English 4 skills are preferred.
* Experienced driver with valid local driver license.
* Able to travel, locally.
Working Hour: 8:00am ~ 4:30pm, Day Off: (Sunday, Gazette, Saturday-Alternately)