New Harmony Co., Ltd
Min Education Level
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Set up systems and processes for the costing function, this includes the full range of Cost Accounting
- Manage the day to day financial and data analysis & Prepare and provide analysis of cost variance.
- Work with Manufacturing to conduct physical inventory audits for the quarter-end and year-end physical inventory
- Records, monitors, reports and communicates function/business results
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- LCCI Level ( III ), ACCA Part ( I ) ,AAT Level ( 4 )
- Must be 30-40 years old.
- Must have at least (7) years of work experience in the Account Field.
- Accounting software knowledge is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel / Power Point
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
What We Can Offer
Apply for this job
More Similar Jobs
Senior Accountant (Financial Reporting)
Senior Accountant (Hlaing Thar Yar)
Share with a Friend