* Overview monitoring of the financial situation of the organization
* Issue and report financial statements to Chief Accountant
* Make updates, give regular information and recommendations about the financial situation and financial management of the organization
* Development of estimated budgets for new business plans and projects
* Keeping accounts in accordance with the financial policy, procedures and standards
* Systemtically recorded for all the receipts and payments, daily cash entry, outstanding bill, cash transaction, bank transaction and all financial statements report are accurate and timely.
* Prepare journal transactions and advance claims are ensuring systemtically record.
* Record the reconciled account receivable and payable by the respective comapnies and respective bank account.
* Provide accurate accounting data for the statement of the tax report.
* Ensure makes yearly account closing is accurate and in-time completed.
* Prepare and check account data and ledgers for the yearly financial report are accurate and timely.