Senior Android Developer
Min Education Level
We are looking for a highly motivated mobile engineer specializing in creating exceptional user experiences for our users. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs. You will be responsible for the look and feel of the user experience, architecture, and front-end graphics. You will need to collaborate with our top-notch design team and back end developers. Our goal is to set the bar for what vehicle mobile user experience can be. We want to work with people who are excited by this goal and have the talent to deliver on it.
* Design, code and maintain mobile user experiences end-to-end.
* Optimize code for performance, stability and maintainability.
* Work with a cross-functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, QA/Validation, and designers
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar areas of study (totally optional)
* Minimum 3 years experience in Mobile (Android) development.
* Proficient in Kotlin
* Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, good at solving complex technical problem.
* Experience using common design patterns. High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance.
* Experience creating, maintaining and shipping top-ranking mobile apps is preferred.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
More Similar Jobs
Senior Android Mobile Developer
Junior Android Developer
Data Warehouse Developer, MIS Department
Dot Net Developer ( Mid Level )
IT Developer Team Leader
Senior Ios Developer
Share with a Friend